Helping You Compete Online
Internet Marketing for the Masses
Internet Marketing is both very different and complementary to your traditional marketing. If you have a shop front, then that is part of your marketing. If you put advertisements in the local newspaper then that is part of your marketing.
Online marketing takes these aspects of traditional marketing and often turns them on their head. For example, your traditional shop front could be seen as not very different to the home page of your e-commerce site. The immediate difference would be that your shop front can now be seen by anyone on Earth 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
This does not only apply to retail, retail actually has some advantages compared with your business and your business might have more of a desire for global customers than my local Fabric Store.
Online marketing takes those differences and uses them for your advantage. You are always open, always communicating, always adapting and always improving.
Though this sounds like it could take a lot of time, the majority of online marketing can be simplified and automated.
- We understand that a successful Small Business is part passion and part profit. You will not be successful unless you want to be. You won’t stay in business unless it pays the bills.
- You probably feel that the Internet might help you be successful, but you don’t know how to make that happen.
- Social media is going faster than you. Every day there is a new medium but you don’t have enough time. You have a business to run.
- There are adverts and opportunities coming at you every day and you can’t tell what is good and what is bad.
- You probably have a website already, but it is not delivering many customers or profit, so why bother?
We are listening to you…
- A website by itself will not help you very much. It sits there waiting, while it could be working for you. Automation.
- “I get new customers but they don’t come back.”
- A magazine advert or billboard might boost your ego, but is it the best way to Spend your hard earned profit?
- “I hear about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Yelp, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor, Swarm and many more. I don’t have time for all of that.”
- “I don’t have a marketing department, we are too small so we do it ourselves.”
We can help…
- We can help you build a brand – Keep customers coming back.
- We can engage your prospects – get them involved and keep them informed.
- We can drive up business – find new markets and increase your prospects.
- We can create media – deliver what your customers get (and expect) from larger businesses.
- We can research your market – explore opportunites that you might not have thought of.